Monday 28 May 2012

check me out..being all webdesigny and stuff!


So I'm making a portfolio website for a sculptor who's based in Brighton... here's how it's going so far!





It took me ages to figure out how to get the "mouseover" / "mouseout" to work on this last image, I'm so noob at jscript right now... When you scroll over a project title on the left it changes the colour of the corresponding image on the right so you can tell which project you're opening! Neat eh??? Proud because I worked it out myself rather than robbing jquery scripts from other people!

As you can tell I haven't finished sorting out all of the site images yet...

If anyone wants to get in touch about webdesign in the future swing me an email : bfroobs@gmail.com

Next week: learning how to use some content management systems so I can create blog style websites for clients to update :).

No comments:

Post a Comment